IA believes in helping businesses transform - no matter the circumstances.
Our goal is to provide meaningful support to anyone who needs it, no strings attached. We are offering our time for conversations, our tools and templates in areas where you may need it most, and links to external resources we think might help you through this time. We are committed to keeping this page updated with new offerings for as long as you need it.
Time is the number one resource we have to offer.
The IA Team is holding open office hours for anyone to sign up for a 30 minute block to talk...about anything. Whether you need free consulting, a sounding board, a pep talk or a sympathetic ear, we are here for you.
This time is set aside for those looking for help - no sales pitches, please.
To schedule time, click on the name of the IA-er you'd like to talk to.
IA Templates and Toolkits
We recognize that many leaders are being asked to move quickly with imperfect guidelines and rapidly changing regulations. We want to get tools and resources into the hands of those who need them.
These resources are open for your use - no obligation.
Several organizations and individuals have been working diligently to curate a list of helpful resources. As we are made aware of them, we will share them here.
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Human Resources Open Source (HROS): Follow on Twitter - @HROpenSource / Join the Facebook group
- Coronavirus Resource Guide: Ongoing list of resources contributed from all industries
- ADP Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employer Preparedness Toolkit: https://explore.adp.com/covid-19-resources
- HR Tech companies offering free resources: Helpful list cultivated by Lighthouse Research & Advisory
- Legal Webinars regarding recent legislation: These up-to-the-minute summaries of what the FFCRA and expanded FMLA mean to your business
- The Conference Board: The Human Capital center at the Conference Board has compiled this list of resources you might find helpful.
- Intuit Quickbooks: Helpful resources for small businesses navigating uncertain times.
- Shane Hastings - Irish citizen: Shane is sharing resources on his own as well as he can. It's an impressive demonstration of how one person can make a difference, and there are some useful resources there. Especially for Ireland and Europe.
- LinkedIn: The website is offering a number of different resources, listed below.